$10 Flat Rate Shipping
This curated selection of local items is a fantastic way to support 7 local Black and women-owned businesses in Boston! Perfect as a gift to yourself or for a loved one, this delightful collection includes a Haitian spice blend, small-batch handmade pineapple chutney, a rejuvenating bath bar, luxurious lip balm, refreshing hand sanitizer, and a colorful art piece by a talented local artist! We've also included recipes, and access to a dynamic online listing of Black-owned businesses to check out in the Boston area.
Plus, all of our gift boxes also incorporate what we do best at Bites of Boston Food Tours - storytelling! We love to share the unique and inspirational stories of the owners and makers in our community, as well as special details about the individual products. We believe the enjoyment of shopping local is greatly enhanced when you know more about the people behind the products. We have included a printed version of these stories so you can learn more about each business and what inspired these artisans to create and share their respective crafts!
This Bites Box includes:
- Pineapple Chutney by Lyndigo Spice
- Haitian Spice Blend by thisHaiti
- Zesty Morning Hand Sanitizer by Organic Bath Co.
- Charcoal Peppermint Detoxifying Bath Bar by Brown & Coconut
- Vanilla Fig Lip Balm from Layo Handmade
- Janea Doe Art Print Postcard by Jae'da Turner
- Black Owned Boston Sticker
- Link to Boston Black-Owned Business Directory by @blackownedbos
- Owner Bios and Product Stories
Optional Add-On Items:
- Vanilla Body Butter by Layo Handmade
- Haitian Pikliz (Hot) - Traditional Haitian condiment of pickled vegetables
ALL profits from the first 50 boxes sold - and $5 per box thereafter -
will be donated to support local programs for Black youth in Boston!
Thank You for Supporting Small Local Businesses!